|This appeared in Country Weekly - April 27, 1999|
|1. What's his real first name?
2. Who was he named for?
3. Who hired him as a mandolinist at age 13?
4. Who is famous former father-in-law?
5. What was his first Top 40 hit in 1985?
6. Which is considered to be his breakthrough album?
7. Who was his duet partner on two Top 10 singles in the early '90s?
8. When did he join the Grand Ole Opry?
9. He owns a large collection of country memorabilia including a tour bus once owned by:
10. What award did he win at the 1999 Grammy awards show?
By Christine Reed
|Return To Articles||Return To Home Page|